Sunday, January 5, 2014

Challenge # 24 Winners


First of all we would all like to wish you a very happy New Year!!!!!!!

 Happy Sunday! I'm here today to announce the winner and top 3 from our last challenge of 2013! Thank you to everyone who played along, you all had some amazing New year's cards! :)

And our winner is.....

Lucy

IMG_2984

You get a swanky CAS on Sunday winner badge and a wonderful prize from Team Utopia!! :) Please send us an email, so we can get your prize to you!




And our top 3 are.....


Vicky



Julie Beech



Renata



You all get a swanky CAS on Sunday favorite badge, to display on your blog!! :)


Thank you again, to all that joined us! Be sure to come back in two weeks on sunday the 19th for our first challenge of 2014!!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks very much for choosing my effort in your top 3. I am honoured. Congrats to the other girls on their great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab surprise - thank you for picking my card! Congrats to the top 3! I've sent an email as requested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and other top 3!
    Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3. I am honoured.

    ReplyDelete